The latest update of LogMate®, LogMate® version 7.47, is now available. Product enhancements include:
- Now compatible on SQL Server 2005 – SQL Server 2016
- OLE DB port allows for data collection from ClearSCADA 2013, 2015, and 2017
- Allows for removal of deprecated SQL Database Management Objects (SQLDMO) from Capture. Because SQLDMO has been removed from use with SQL Server 2016, Capture has been updated to reflect this change.
- Allows for creation of SQL Users and SQL Databases through Capture whose names start with a number (i.e. ‘123Test’)
- Users can now clear data within the Supplemental Database without needing to clear the Primary Database
Capture has also been updated to handle data corruption that could possibly shut down Capture without notice. This scenario could occur while parsing large amounts of OLEDB port data using filter files during initial installations.