I. General Summary
TiPS is looking to grow our Software Engineering team by hiring a .NET Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will assist with the development and maintenance of detailed computer program design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation as required by project goals. The individual will work on a close-knit team which includes the both the lead Senior Engineer and CEO of the company. The ideal candidate would have multiple years of experience with .NET full stack enterprise software development. This candidate would be a problem solver with the ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner.
II. Candidate Qualities
- 2-5 years of full-time development experience using C# and ASP.NET
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required, or equivalent years of experience.
- Proficient in C# and adept at applying Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and SOLID principles to their code.
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL Server, including Database Administration, CRUD operations using T-SQL Joins, and creating Tables and Views using T-SQL.
- Experience designing and writing unit tests.
- Ability to effectively Manage a version-controlled code base using TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in working with IIS, including creating IIS websites, virtual directories, and application pools, and ensuring their proper configuration.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to customers or team members in a clear and concise manner.
- Passionate about researching and problem-solving to develop effective solutions.
- Shows meticulous attention to detail in their code, documentation, and communication, ensuring high-quality work in all areas.
- Must be able to manage time and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn and grow.
III. Specific Job Responsibilities
- Performs systems analysis, design, programming, developing, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned software projects.
- Collaborates with senior engineers.
- Develop Software Requirements Specification based on marketing requirements.
- Troubleshoots and provides technical solutions to customer production issues.
- Provide unit testing before release to product test.
- Works with TiPS Support to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system enhancements.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports and assist test personnel in the analysis of defects uncovered during product testing.